On December 20th, Gale Literature databases including Gale Literary Sources, Literature Resource Center and LitFinder will have the same look and tools that the majority of Gale databases received during July of 2019. It’s the same great content but it’s easier to find information and use it in your research. All databases are still located at the same urls.
Impacted databases include:
Gale Literary Sources - Get biographical information, overviews, full-text literary criticism, and reviews on more than 150,000 writers in all disciplines, from all time periods and from around the world.
Gale Literature Resource Center - Featuresauthor biographies, bibliographies, and critical analysis of authors and their works from every age and literary discipline.
LitFinder - LitFinder provides access to literary works and authors throughout history and includes more than 150,000 full-text poems and 800,000+ poetry citations, as well as short stories, speeches, and plays.
Highlights of the new enhancements:
- Enhanced product platform—Provides a unified experience across Gale products.
- A contextual and “sticky” toolbar ensures that the most important research tools are always in the user’s view.
- Upgraded search results—Highlights important evaluative information to support successful user outcomes and help users discover relevant content.
- New functionality lets users make multiple selections within each facet when limiting search results.
- An updated presentation of search facets provides an at-a-glance view of filtering options and reduces overwhelm when navigating search results.
- Streamlined user interface—Delivers an engaging experience that allows quick access to search tools, relevant content,and collaborative features like Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- New Explore panel groups supplemental support tools, including “More Like This” article suggestions, to promote further exploration of the resource.
Visit gale.com/product-enhancements for more information about the enhanced platform, FAQs, customer tools, and a contact form.